I'm Manda (or you can call me Nox).
I post stuff and I talk a lot, expressed in words.
You may encounter offending material. You may not.
I don’t have the Dark Horse translation, but I think this one puts it best when describing Guts’ feelings toward the Demon Child. I don’t think Guts hated him, not in himself. Guts just hated what the Child represented. He served as a constant reminder of how Guts failed to save Casca from Femto (as he’s referring to Griffith in the last panel), of how that one event pretty much quashed his hopes and dreams of living a relatively normal life with her. Everything that could have been was replaced with horror and sorrow, and the Demon Child pretty much symbolizes that burden in Guts’ heart.
- shadowigcowa likes this
- doctor-professor-raptor reblogged this from goubatsu
- karasuya reblogged this from goubatsu
- karasuya likes this
- goubatsu reblogged this from nox-artemis
- domobird reblogged this from slan-the-wise
- slan-the-wise reblogged this from nox-artemis
- wasamang reblogged this from nox-artemis
- animeblog2014 likes this
- espritsubversif reblogged this from nox-artemis
- espritsubversif likes this
- ilaughat-funnystuff likes this
- ideaofstruggle likes this
- sayfsound reblogged this from nox-artemis
- booteindernacht likes this
- guts-joestar likes this
- guts-joestar reblogged this from nox-artemis
- nox-artemis posted this