I'm Manda (or you can call me Nox).
I post stuff and I talk a lot, expressed in words.
You may encounter offending material. You may not.
Aang deals with cultural appropriation - (x)
People need to stop reblogging this without the rest of the comic :^)
Part 1: Aang has a negative reaction to people who mistakenly hurt his feelings but had good intentions.
Part 2: Aang calms down and acknowledges that those people’s intentions were good and instead of being upset offers to educate and inform those people and SHARES his culture.
Good message there.
Yeah kinda funny how Tumblr forgets about the rest of this comic’s themes and lessons.
Akio Otsuka 大塚 明夫
Birthdate/place: November 24, 1959 in Tokyo, Japan.
Most notable roles:
- Batou in Ghost in the Shell franchise
- Amon in Amon: The Apocalypse of Devilman
- Black Jack in Black Jack franchise
- Damaramu in Dragon Half
- Rider in Fate/Zero
- Anavel Gato in MS Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory
- Captain Nemo in Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water
- Wham in JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Battle Tendency
- Donald Curtis in Porco Rosso
- Uvogin in Hunter X Hunter
- Marshal D. Teach (Blackbeard) in One Piece
- Toshimi Konakawa in Paprika
- Skull Knight in Berserk: The Golden Age Arc
- Optimus Prime (Convoy) in Transformers franchise
- Launchpad McQuack in DuckTales
- Seth in Street Fighter IV
- Ansem/Xehanort in Kingdom Hearts series
- Daigo Kazama in Rival Schools series
- Solid Snake, Solidus Snake and Big Boss in Metal Gear Solid series
Other relevant roles:
- Narrator in MS Gundam Wing
- Souther in Hokuto no Ken
- Aoi Komoda in Key The Metal Idol
- Misumaru Kouichirou in Kidou Senkan Nadesico
- Azusa Masaki Jurai in Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki 2
- John “Mad Bull” Estes in Mad Bull 34
- Hades in Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter
- Official dub voice for Nicolas Cage, Steven Seagal, Denzel Washington, Antonio Banderas, Samuel L. Jackson, Dolph Lundgren
wait he was daigo?
yoooooo what the fuck dude
Whammu Mr McD
He was Regal Bryant in Tales of symphonia as well.
SKULL KNIGHT AND AMON. *_*
Current Claymore FAQ
According to Anime News Network, Claymore's Grand Finale, Chapter 155, will be published October 4th.
• We may get the RAWs early (within the last days of September, first days of October) as we usually do.
• Some have hope that this may not be the end of the series and simply the end of a major plotline (as has happened before).
• There had been talk of a spin-off a long while back, according to mortalshinobi, with Miria as the possible lead. My initial thoughts on this.
• Where I’d like to see the series go after the finale.
• Thoughts on Yagi’s storytelling and possibility for continuation by valenshawke (prior to finale news).
• Thoughts on endings and how the fandom needs to breathe (also by valenshawke, post-finale news).
Chapter 154 RAWs (Chinese) have recently been uploaded and can be found here. Please tag spoilers #ch154.
The translated chapter should be up within the week, as usual. Please be patient.
TEXT ONLY translation (English) of 154 here, thanks to God Eye Galatea @ MangaHelpers. Very spoilerific.
Honest to god.
Honest. To. God.
And I finished with 60 days to spare (until Youmacon).
So very close. ;3;
Putting together the final touches to the ballgown. Can’t wait. :O
You have such a huge fan base and it’s such an interesting show. Do your fans ask you for anything unusual? It being such an unusual show.